Thursday, June 21, 2007

(late) Goulet Wednesday News Round Up

Sorry for phoning it in reader(s), but I've been really busy. Watching So You Think You Can Dance. It's two hours!
  • Guess who's got a genie in her bottle? X-tina! I'm not sure how this is going to work since I'm pretty sure they tell you to lay off the hair color and tanning when you're preggers. [Page Six]
  • Paris is still in prison. [WWTDD]
  • My TV dance card is all full, so I don't watch Heroes, but I've been told this is weird. [dlisted]
  • This week in viral blogging: The rise and fall of www.gayorjersey.com.
  • This week in obvious news: Bill Clinton prefers onion rings over carrots. [Gawker]
  • Katie Holmes definitely got a terrible hair cut, is maybe popping out another whatever Suri is. [Egotastic]
  • Time and obscurity can be a cruel, cruel thing. [BWE]
  • In a related story, Bai Ling only wishes she could do the Carleton. [IDLYITW]

No comments: