Friday, December 08, 2006

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Hello there. I'm starting a new weekly post (in addition to the ever popular Goulet Wednesday News Roundup that I know you all can't wait for!). On Friday, I will expound (briefly) upon things with with I am currently in love (and by love I mean temporarily amused and or/smitten).

1. "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. This is just an awesome song and makes me want to learn guitar. At the very least, I sing and dance around whenever I hear it.

2. "The Office." I've been slacking off on this season, but discovered I can catch up online! Yay! I would say this is the finest season yet. Team Pam or Team Karen? I just don't know. Definitely not Team Dwight. I know that.

3. More TV. "Ugly Betty" is surprisingly entertaining. I'm not sure how long this premise can hold out, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying myself. And Selma Hayek. Jesus, she's hot.

4. This. Watch only if you're familiar with R. Kelley's "Trapped in the Closet" saga. This is "Trapped in the Clauset" and fucking hilarious.

And now I'm off to New York, suckas. Don't miss me too much. Right. Of course you won't.

1 comment:

G said...

How's the debauchery? I want details.