Saturday, December 30, 2006

Delta, you are an ass.

You have now canceled a second flight on me. I leave for the airport this morning at 5.45a (5.45 am!!) to find out that you just don't feel like flying from OKC to Atlanta today. Is it really that hard? So, now I'm back at the parent's and must leave for the airport tomorrow at 5.45a in what I'm convinced will be another futile attempt to return and will almost certainly ruin my New Years plans. (This might or might not be a lie. I might or might not have rockin' New Years Plans. You'll just have to wait till Monday and see.) Oh, but thanks for the $400 voucher. Although, I will never fly with you again. I'm putting that piece of crap up on ebay.


The image “http://www.russianmeetingplace.com/reviews/data/101/1delta_airlines_logo.GIF” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments: