Friday, March 23, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

with the idea of getting a tattoo. Now, I'm not sure if I'll ever really go through with it (much like anything in my life, except for for Side Sweeping Bangs 07 and we all know how that turned out), but I do love thinking about it.

1) Is there any establishment in Oklahoma trustworthy enough of my delicate dermis?

2) What to get? Do I go with the ever popular Chinese character? In my case, of course, I would legitimately know what it means (no comments please from Alex or Jared) so I'd have one up on all the other d-bags walking around with them. Ok, I'd have .5 up.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/250561/2/istockphoto_250561_chinese_love.jpg Love?

Or maybe, I should just go for the gold and get a Ying/Yang. http://evelynrodriguez.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/yinyang.jpg


3) Where? I'm leaning toward a nice display like Eve's tiny paw prints on her lovely lady lumps.
http://www.tarawa.com/img_prod/990016.jpg

But seriously, I'm considering it. I need input.

4 comments:

alabra said...

don't do it. your waffling already hints at the impending regret - you're too fickle to be able to deal with any one thing on your body forever. and the wrinkles that will come. gross. just don't do it.

Mr. Shain said...

no tatoos... and certainly don't get one in a state where it only became legal a year ago.

anyway, did you die over the weekend? where the hell are my is my sunday wrap-up?

i walked by forever XXI and thought of you. then some 12 year old girls came out of the store and told me i was fat, and i thought of you again.

Hollie said...

The wrist and back of the neck are my favorites. I don't have any, but if I did, I would get one there. And I like crucifixes. Just my preference.

blythe said...

shain and alabra: are you sure? it's so not me, which might be a good thing. it'll be my little secret.

mrs w: i think if i do go through with this, it's got to be somewhere completely concealed in case i'm president someday. and by in case i mean when. i like the wrist area, though.