Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Friday, I'm in Love

with hating on shit. Don't know what's up with me, but I am in a super pissy funk.

Got a Devil's Haircut on my head:

L-Ma says it's sophisticated. I say it's crap. It's essentially a $70 mullet (speaking of mullets, I saw a rat tail - remember those! - on a kid today that was, I shit you not, about 2.5 feet long. I had my camera with me, as always, but I wasn't quick enough to think of a reason for why I would need to take a photo of a 12 year old boy...). I feel like I should be anchoring the local 5 am weekend newscast. For some reason, I thought I was one of those people who could have sweeping side bangs. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Much like the Perm Incident of 1993, Side Sweeping Bangs 07 is a bust.

http://www.hairfinder.com/info/ponytailmullet.gif

I actually like that stupid Gwen Stefani "Sweet Escape" song:
Everytime I hear it, which, when you are surrounded by 13 year olds is a lot, I rock out in my head. I hate myself for it immediately afterward. Much like everything else I do.

I fucking can't stand it when bad grammar is used in educational environments:

Ok, yes, everyone uses incorrect grammar sometimes. Some more than others, myself included (please don't read post after post commenting on this - although, that would be the most anyone has ever read), but I am not a certified teacher shaping the minds of our youth. I am merely a tween wrangler whose purpose is mainly to prevent fights and copulation during school hours. I came across this poster the other day. It's plastered all over the freaking school. During lunch, I hunted down every instance I could find and covered the offensive error with "they're" post-its. Not only did the creator of this poster fuck up, but the people who printed it clearly don't speak English. I am choosing to forgo commenting on any other aspects of this poster.



Why won't Al Gore just throw his hat in the fucking ring already? Also, why can't I fucking work my stupid fucking digital camera like a normal person?

Thursday, things were looking up when I went with Mother and Brother Bee-Spot to see Mr. Vice President himself present his An Inconvenient Truth slide show at OU. According to David Boren, OU's president, attendance was record breaking at over 7,000 people! I'm fairly certain that's the total number of Democrats in the whole state. Still, it was nice to be surrounded by political peers. I took a shitload of pictures, although, I guess I wasn't supposed to, anyway, they all turned out shitty. I have this super camera (given to me by the ex BF in penance for a quite terrible transgression, but hey, I have a super fancy camera now and he probably has an STD), but I can't work it for shit. Here's what I got:

Why? You'd win. Just do it.


This is our view because Mr. Shain crapped out in the seat saving department.

This is Mother Bee-Spot. I include her because I hate that she is skinnier than me and it is hate filled Friday!

The hangover I will surely have tomorrow:

I'm now off to get ready for a party. I am hating the hangover in advance.

The image “http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Jackdaniels.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

4 comments:

Siobhlogger said...

are you saying that YOU have a mullet? i didn't think the conversion (reversion?) would take place so quickly.

Clinton said...

That poster's grammer isn't its only issue... I'm sensing just a dash of homoeroticism, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

blythe said...

no, it's not really a mullet. but sort of. a modern mullet. there is no such thing, is there.

nothin' like leotards on a gaggle of 15 year old boys. this is going to get me fired.

Dan Nolan said...

found it.