Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Goulet Wednesday News Round Up: Blog Edition.

In my effort to bring you all (2 - I kinda want mom to start reading again so I have an audience) the latest in pop culture, I realized jack shit is going on these days. Apparently, everyone blew their load on the Oscars. Posh is blond, Anna Nicole's still dead, Diddy got in a fight, Britney has nothing left to shave, Perez Hilton got a new blog template or something. Blah blah blah boring. So, instead, I bring you some posts that have brought me a modicum of guarded joy in the past few days.

  • While I shouldn't, I do revel in the misfortune of others. Especially when I know them. [*The Life and Times]

  • We all have them. We all love them. I'm talking about grandparents and Hummel figurines, of course. [Rubber Buns and Liquor]

  • On the agenda Saturday night at The Mont with L-Ma and co.: marriage, medical school, fetuses, Calvin Klein, handshakes. Also, Idiocracy is better than Team America. [Cole Slaw Blog]


No comments: