Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Goulet Wednesday News Round Up - Ash Wednesday Edition:

http://www.whyeaster.com/i/ash01.gif


-Oops, she did it again. (How many sites is that on? Oh well.) Brit can't seem to keep her newly shorn self in rehab. [MollyGood]

-In a related story, Lindsay checks out after her stint. And into a bar. Eh, what're you gonna do? Perhaps her treatment was "adequate." [WWTDD]

-Ok, seriously, I cannot possibly fit another show into my viewing schedule. ABC, you're a jerk. I refuse to watch: [Just Jared]

-Sure Tom Brady's happy. But not about the baby. About fucking a model. Hello! [PopSugar]

-Dancing with The (Legless) Stars. I'm not even kidding. [Perez Hilton]

-The latest in no duh news: ScarJo is hot. [egotastic]

-The UK pulls out early. [insert sex joke here]

-Not the Mamma! (click, you'll be glad you did) [Best Week Ever]

- Hallmark's got this great new idea: [Gawker]




If we never tried anything, we'd never learn anything. It's not called failure...it's called life.

I'm sorry about the way things turned out. I believe in you as much as ever...I hope you do, too.
















If you want to send one to me, it should read:

Cover Copy: "Sorry your boyfriend of seven years dumped you, stole your dog, ipod, friends, youth and left you with nothing."

Inside Copy: "Yeah, I'm still sorry. And, I'll be more than happy to break his hairy little legs anytime."

No comments: