Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Goulet Wednesday News Round Up

  • Oh Yoshimi, they don't believe me, but you won't let those robots defeat me. You will, however, let Broadway. Defeat you. [Gawker]
  • No duh news of the day: [WWTDD]
  • Come on, Paula, who doesn't want to have "sexual activities" with Simon, er "Small Ben." [Page Six]
  • $50 says K-Fed is Anna Nicole's babydaddy. [TMZ]
  • I feel pretty, I feel pretty, I feel pretty and witty and [IDLYITW]
  • I can't believe it's over. Shane and Jo should totally do it. [Best Week Ever]
  • We told you so, Katie, I mean Kate. p.s. Suri is still ugly. [The Superficial]
  • I was about to throw in the towel, but it turns out true love does exist. [Yeeeah]
  • Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! [NY Times]


Thanks Best Week Ever:

3 comments:

Clinton said...

Chuck-E-Cheese is going to haunt my dreams. Thanks.

5 of 9er said...

K-Fed... it's amazing for someone with no talent he sure gets a lot of press. :)

Unknown said...

"Make sure to wear light clothing and always bring a towel."

A... towel?