Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Goulet Wednesday News Round Up

*It's official: Rosie is leaving The View to pursue a full time career in stand up comedy talk show host Broadway stardom magazine creator Broadway production mother talk show domineer Donald Trump hating? [TMZ]

*I've seen skinnier. Come on Posh. Just vegetables? You're going to have to do better than that. How about just water. [A Socialite's Life]


*I can't spare a square. I can kinda see where K-Rove got off telling Sheryl "Poohands" Crow not to touch him. [Celeb News Wire]

*Her love certainly does cost a thing. In fact, it costs $50,000 per minute. [IDLYITW]

*Ok, that's it. Pack my bags, I'm going to rehab. And investing in Red Bull. [Pretty Boring]
In a related story, that's my girl! [Scoop]


*Oh Heidi, I'm sure Spencer loved you just the way you were and didn't demand that you get a boob job and new nose. He's not like that. [Dlisted]

*This one's for the troops. [BWE]

*Another one bites the dust. [Glitterati Gossip]

No comments: