Sunday, January 07, 2007

I watched a lot of TV Friday night

because it was my liver's night off and am filing the following report:

Knights of Prosperity: pretty funny*. Not sure how this premise is going to be sustained. But I said the same thing about Lost. And Prison Break. And 60 Minutes. So, there you go.

In Case of Emergency: eh, ok. Although, I now find myself strangely attracted to David Arquette's squirrel-like cuteness. I dunno.

According to Jim: This blog is funnier than that show and that's not saying much. Or anything, really.

That Ghost Show with Jennifer Tits Hewitt: I can't even talk about the terribleness of this horrid show. Tits and all, J.Hew is in one shitty, shitty show.

Numb3rs (or some silly thing): I fucking love Northern Exposure.

Song of the Day: "God Only Knows" - The Beach Boys. In fact, Pet Sounds is a pretty great album.

Food of the Day: the quesadilla at Bueno y Sano. It's really, really good.

Will Ferrell Moment of the Day:



*You know what was really funny? Sons and Daughters. For those (6) of us that watched the show, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. I was hoping that Brothers and Sisters was a spin-off, but I was very, very wrong.

No comments: