Monday, November 20, 2006

Distraction

Hello there. I've been listening to the following songs pretty much non-stop and thought I would share them with all (3) of you. They are a little sad bastard, but, that's how I'm feeling at the moment, so there. In any case, perhaps you will enjoy them as much as I do. I'm not savvy enough for figure out how to link you directly to them, so take a listen on their MySpace sites. Sorry for the ghettoness.

Fidelity - Regina Spektor: I know she's been on the scene for a while, but I'm slow. I'm just glad someone else hears voices...



Sundress - Ben Kweller: I like all of the Bens I can get my hears on (Folds, Lee, Harper, Gibbard) and he's no exception.



O Valencia - The Decemberists: The most upbeat song about death ever!

Tulips - Fancy Trash: This one just gets stuck in my head ALL the time.

Satellite - Guster: I've always claimed to hate Guster along with Dispatch and other frat friendly bands (reminds me of punch and pong, blech), but I actually like this one.

Again and Again - The Bird and the Bee: Weird, but catchy.

Golden Days - The Damnwells: Poppy, but infectious.

Together - The Raconteurs: This is probably my favorite at the moment, but of course, I can't find it. Steady as She Goes is good stuff too.

bad video of Together:



Back Together - Citizen Cope: He's the guy from that Pontiac commercial I was obsessed with a year ago (Son's Gonna Rise), but I like this one too. He was just in Noho last week and I missed him. So pissed!

No comments: