Saturday, December 11, 2010

The saddest thing in the whole world has happened.

UPDATE: Obviously, I've overcome this very brief problem.  I just eat like a horse and then feel sick. 

I am unable to eat like I used to.  I'm not a doctor, but I'm guessing that the kiddo and his accommodations are taking up enough space now to squash parts of my internal organs in a new way.  This includes my stomach, which means I cannot stuff it full with delicious foodstuffs as I am accustomed.  Now, mind you, I have been somewhat careful to watch what I eat for the last year or so resulting in about a stone and a half (I prefer to think of lbs this way, much nicer than their American equivalent) weight loss, so I don't go totally overboard, but I do like to hunker down and enjoy a honking helping of scrumptiousness sometimes.  But, no more.  Now, I'm going to have to consume sensibly, eating small meals 100 times a day.  BLAST!  But it'll totally be worth it, right?  RIGHT?

In a related story, because I turned into a beached whale in the booth at Charleston's during my attempt at dinner (baked potato and soup, you'd think I could handle that), I made K cut our date night short and take me home so I could slide into my lounge pants and beach on the couch.  We hooked our huge ass (42" is huge to us, normal to others) to Netflix and are basking in the wonder that is Air Guitar Nation.  Recommended if you're in the mood for a documentary, but can't quite handle child prostitution or the deterioration of the US economy or sad state of food in America

No comments: