Thursday, December 02, 2010

On not shopping

Due to the impending belly (and probably other body parts, but I really, really, really hope not because, dude, my boobs literally cannot get any bigger than they normally are - I'm not bragging, them's just the facts) explosion, I have curtailed my shopping habit 100%. SO EFFING HARD! Oh hey black Friday sales, cyber Monday deals and general holiday steals goodness, I'll just sit out your awesome offerings this year as my waistline disappears into oblivion (which, has happened a little, but mostly because of T-day overexposure and eating lunch out everyday because it tastes sooooo good - however, I can still fit into my skinny jeans at 24 weeks, so huzzah lycra or whatever they're partially made of!). Complain, complain, complain. It's all I do now have ever done. What I'm asking is, for those of you who can take advantage, do it for me. 30% of your entire J.Crew order today! And all of the other super awesome deals out there. Pour one out for your homie.

RIP darling shirt I would've considered for the holidays with your cheery plaid and whimsical beading. I would have tucked you into a short black skirt with inky tights beneath, finished off with suede heels.

No comments: