Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Preventing my demise due to icy roads aka heading to work a wee bit late.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. You think congress could've approved a TARP few dollars for some acting lessons for the blond one. Good lord. Money well spent, Bushes.



I had a dream last night that I took a train to Ireland. Weird. I'm fuzzy on the details, but later, I was back home and wanting to go to Greece, but my passport had expired. So, I got online and researched how to get an emergency passport at the closest State Department issuing authority in Houston. I actually dreamed about emailing my boss asking time off for work to go get a passport. My dreams need to get a life.

Congratulations me! You are addicted to Etsy! I see it on sites all the time, but since I owe my soul to the company store (Department of Education), I try not to look at things I can lust after that are reasonably priced and support the notion of a collection of artists hocking their handmade best. Dudes, you can skip this one, probably, but ladies, Etsy's a treasure trove of delightful trinkets.

Ok, almost time to brave the OKC's highways. Wish me luck.

No comments: