Sunday, February 10, 2008

Live Blogging the Grammy Awards

6.58pm - Oh, the Grammy's are on? Does that mean there will be new episodes of The Office? What day is it?

7.02 - Boring. Boring. Boring.

7.34 - Boring. Amy Crackhouse wins again.

sometime in between - Beyonce booty shaking like a maniac with an old lady wearing a skin-tight space suit made of foil aka Tina Turner.

8.11 - Boring. Where's Cracky Whorehouse?

9.02 - Why do I know all of the words to "That Old Black Magic?" The BF is looking at me strangely as he puts in ear plugs.

9.05 - They're showing Dexter on CBS?

9.09 - I love me some Stevie Wonder, but the guy needs a sighted stylist.

9.12 - The BF's fart is more exciting than Alicia Keys' performance.

9.18 - Kanye just got told! By Vince Gill! Not even Vince Neil! Don't fuck with Oklahomans.

9.41 - There she is. She makes Nicole Richie look fat. She's also wearing the inside of a Victorian casket. Pretty...

9.forever - Boring.

And the winner is...

http://rosasacidas.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

5 comments:

d said...

well...i'm glad i didn't watch it then. thanks for taking one for the team.

5 of 9er said...

That is one scarrrrrry ass photo!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Im not gonna lie, I thought it was pretty awesome that she was sober and getting her stuff together. I have to give her props for that.

JulieGong said...

I just downloaded 'That Old Black Magic' and it reminds me of DTV. Do you know what DTV is? Disney cartoons set to music or the best music videos ever made besides Mr Kanye West, The Best Rapper Alive. I clearly remember some Hall & Oates - Private Eyes on that show. You missed out if you never saw one of these...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-TV

Michael5000 said...

Right on. Bee-spot watches the Grammys so I don't have to. Thanks, Bee-spot!