- 1 trip to Super Target to buy crock pot*
- 1 lunch at Chili's
- $20 to see Role Models. Totally worth it. Paul Rudd crush surges.
- 11pm Saturday night bedtime
- 2 hours reading Real Simple, Gourmet, Bon Apetit, Living, and Cooks Illustrated for T-day recipes
- 3 loads of laundry
- 4 miles of dog walks
- 3 hour trip to Harold's outlet to look for bargain work shirts and ties for the BF
- 1 kitchen session to make chili for a work pot luck and a baked pasta dish to be warmed up tomorrow night after the BF and I get home from the gym
- 483 Diet Cokes
Jealous much? I thought so.
*The BF accurately pointed out that the crock pot purchase (necessary for the making of and transportation for the work chili) would render a blog search for slow cooker recipes for my demographic (e.g. Whole Foods loving food snobs) named something clever like crockofchic.blogspot.com. Let me know if you find anything.