Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well, crap, there's no turning back now.

I have begun the descent into momblogdom.  However, fortunately, there are mom blogs out there that don't make me want to puke up the Benefiber laced water I just drank because my part-time job is consuming insane amounts of fiber since pregnancy makes your digestive system completely stop working.  It's awesome!  Try it!  Right, so I like this one: Shannanigans.  Not only does she dress up her peanut like a peanut, but lots of other things, but dang!  Did you see that little kid?  Is it wrong that I'm already looking forward to what combo costume we can wrangle Zeb and baby into already? 

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

I'm looking forward to the cooing and the drooling and the blissed out mommy photos you're going to post under the masthead that you never have time or energy to change from its current vision of lost-weekend-in-progress.