Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Shining

I can't remember how this song came into my playlist, probably thanks to early morning VH1 videos back when I had insomnia and they actually played music. In any case, I think of it sometimes, and very creatively, on Sunday. However, I'm not feeling very shiny. Work has been extraordinarily draining (think 14 hour days for going on three weeks), which wouldn't be so bad if I were fairly compensated, but, frankly, I'm just not. Thanks awesome economy. But, it's feeling fall-like outside, my house is relatively clean, the OK state fair is on (Hello fried mashed potatoes on a stick! I'm coming for you.) and I get paid on Thursday. Could be worse, right? RIGHT?



Finley Quaye - Sunday Shining
Uploaded by Dagoba54. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments: