Monday, July 20, 2009

Zack Harrison Memorial Music Monday: Indie Edition

Yeah, I saw Away We Go. Yes, I want to marry John Krasinski and Michael Cera at the same time, but only as Zooey Deschanel or Jenny Lewis. Sure, I own The Royal Tenenbaums. And I have sex dreams about Luke Wilson that involve Coconut Records. Who doesn't? I am a walking fucking cliche of a mid (late) 20's woman who went to a liberal arts college and fancies herself "open minded" and shops at Anthropologie. FINE.

Today at the gym, I listened to the following:

Wake Up - Arcade Fire

A Man/Me/Then Jim - Rilo Kiley

Magpie To The Morning - Neko Case

Cath... - Deathcab

Honey - Erykah Badu

Love Letter To Japan - The Bird and the Bee

Gatekeeper (full mix on Open Season) - Feist

Walcott - Vampire Weekend

Watch this:



And this:



I would totally go see that. Especially if Paul Rudd was in it.

4 comments:

d said...

I want to marry John Krasinski also. And Neko Case. You should check out Dan Auerbach's 'Keep it Hid' I think you'd like it.

whattheham said...

i saw that and also thought to myself...hmm..i'd actually see it. am so lame.

Julie_Gong said...

who knew alanis was funny. isn't that ironic? don't you think?

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....