Monday, November 10, 2008

Zack Harrison Memorial Music Monday: Eargasm Edition


Someone I know that I live with who is a boy is addicted to Amazon's daily MP3 sales. He's bought all kinds of shit at bargain basement prices. Most of it is lost on me since I live in a Feisty indie world, but he's showing me all the stuff I've forgotten about while I'm preoccupied with finding every imaginable version of MGMT mixes. A couple of weeks ago, he downloaded Zapp and Roger: All The Greatest Hits. And man, they are. Most tracks are initially recognizable as they've later appeared in a Dre, Snoop or Tupac song among others. This shit makes me want to put a vocoder on layaway. Also, it's prefect commute music. I don't care what the people say, I'm gonna love you anyway...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Wanna Be Your Man was in Pootie Tang. Duh.

blythe said...

ooh, you're right! shoulda remembered that.

Jarred said...

i love Zapp
Radio People is the best